Friday, December 30, 2011

Filling up the Shop

Since Christmas I have been busy trying to prepare for the 2012 wedding season...that just sounds wrong doesn't it?!  Thinking about wedding season when it's not even January yet...but it's really not that far away.

So I have been making ring bearer pillows, table numbers, chalkboards, table runners and cake toppers.

I still am not done but I have made some progress.  I hope to have the rest of the items ready for listing by then end of the First week of January.

SO, to celebrate the beginning of a New Year I am having a sale in my Etsy shop!  Just enter code: NewYear2012 at checkout to get 15% off EVERYTHING in my shop.  The SALE will run through Sunday January 15th.

Here are just a few of my items:
Ivory Burlap Pillow, YOU pick the Flower color, PERSONALIZED Rustic Heart Charm
ivory ring bearer pillow with YOUR choice of flower and message
Burlap Ring Bearer's Pillow with Large Rosette, white, rustic, shabby chic, beach, garden, outdoor, farmhouse, country, woodland
Large Rustic Rosette Pillow
Mr & Mrs Wedding cake banner pennant bunting style topper, rustic, whimsical, shabby chic, vintage style, cottage, beach, coastal, southern
mr & mrs cake banner

Rustic Table Numbers, YOU pick the color, shabby chic, romantic, country, woodland
Rustic Table Numbers

Burlap and Lace Table Runner, 11' x 72" size, rustic, shabby chic, cottage, farmhouse chic
Rustic Burlap and Lace Runner
Custom painted chalkboard  YOU pick the color, shabby chic, rustic and Vintage Style, photo prop, menu board, sign
Custom Painted Three Rosette Chalkboard

2 comments: