Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The EASIEST Last Minute Gift Ever

So...do you have EVERYONE on your list covered?  Are you sure?  Neighbors, Mail Carrier, Teachers?

Well, if you like me there always seems to be a person {or two} that manages to escape your memory until the last minute.

Well here is a SUPER easy last minute gift idea.  I got inspiration from a gift I saw on pinterest.
    I'm so addicted to that site!  Ugh.

Here are the steps.
 1.  Buy a box of Ding Dongs, a box of Ho Hos and a Christmas kitchen towel.
 2.  Stack the Ho Hos ontop of the Ding Dongs and wrap up with the towel.
 3.  Tie up with twine or ribbon
 4.  Add a tag that reads " Sending you some Christmas Ho, Ho, Hos from the Ding Dongs next door"
   **change wording slightly if you are not sending to a neighbor

Here are mine:





I told you it was easy!  Easy, but cute. 

I hope you all have an amazing and stress-free Christmas!

Linking to:

Photobucket
shabby creek cottage

5 comments:

  1. Or you could say "sending you some ding dongs from the Ho-ho-ho's next door"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower! I'd appreciate it if you came over to my blog and followed me back :) Thanks! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I want to read more things about here! thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete