Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Here we go again...with AQUA!

When it comes to my decoration/crafting addiction, I have the attention span of a gnat I tell ya'.  Sometimes I get grand ideas and never even start on them, I imagine a change in a room and only accomplish half of what I had planned and sometimes I get temporarily "hooked" on things. 

You've seen the evidence here on my blog.  My bird phase, my burlap EVERYTHING phase, my altered peat pot phase and now...my aqua phase.

I didn't even realize it until tonight when I was uploading some picture of my recent creations to a possible wholesale buyer.  And there it was, along side my burlap, lace and vintage...AQUA.




Can anyone tell me: Why, oh WHY does blogger insist on doing this to my pictures!

Maybe it's the time of year?  Maybe it's just because it is such a lovely shade?  Whatever the reason it has me thinking about the ocean and how I'm located nowhere near one.  *sigh*  I know, I know...you feel real sorry for me don't you.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my MOTHER'S DAY present I've made for my mom.  Mom, if your reading this, do NOT read my blog tomorrow!  :)

Have a great night!

6 comments:

  1. Your touches of aqua are pretty--love the wooden box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I cannot wait to use my heart one again next Vday I loved it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love aqua! That little box is sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been out of town this week but came home to your package! I love the peat pot and clothespins set! The pictures didn't do them justice! I posted about them today! http://thriftyfindsandredesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/prizes-and-surprises.html

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birds, burlap, peat pot, aqua obsession? You say that like it's a bad thing.

    About the sideways picture, this worked for me once.....I deleted the picture from my selection then re-selected it.

    Happy Mother's day,
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aqua is such a gorgeous color, Spring sky and water; works for me! Love your aqua fling, keep it up! Thanks for linking up with VIF! xo Debra

    ReplyDelete