Thursday, September 30, 2010

Autumn is Finally Here!

Autumn is by far my favorite season...jeans, sweatshirts, bonfires, the beautiful colors of the trees and Halloween!  Luckily we have a fireplace and mantle in the home we are in now.  I've always wanted a house with a fireplace so I could cozy up next to a warm fire and read a nice long book while sipping a cup of tea not so much for the actual fire but for the beauty it adds to a room and the mantel that I could decorate for the seasons.  I know, I have a problem.  But it's TRUE!  Somebody please tell me that I'm not the only one who has a fireplace and only uses it as a prop...please?!   So anyway, I finally started pulling out some fall decor and the mantel is done.  Yay! 


Now if you want some real Fall mantel inspiration check out all the amazing people who linked up to the  Nesting Place party.

Do you decorate your home for the seasons?




8 comments:

  1. I just love, love, love your mantel. It's fabulous!!!! My favorite thing is the skeleton vase with the lighted twigs. I'm in love!!! Can you tell I love this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE it. You are so creative. I like the skeleton vase with lights too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me with the lighted branches!!! I think your mantel is lovely! I am so glad I found my way over here from the nester. Might have to sneak a few more peeks of your world. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decorate for all the seasons and holidays! Lots of work sometimes but so worth it for family to enjoy. Great mantelscape...come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, and well put together. Found your mantle through Nester's site. I would be thrilled if you would pop over and check out mine!
    http://homeismore.blogspot.com/2010/10/work-in-progress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! love that boo garland, too!

    www.thecapeonthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boo garland and large fan focal piece! It looks great. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy cow aaron! i'm so proud of you! that is SO awesome! i'm a little slow on seeing this post...but again, wow! i love it! looks like something out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete